Saturday 11 July 2015

KHIELS ACNE BLEMISH TREATMENT REVIEW

I used to have a lot of acne as a teenager. Over the past few years, however, I've found a routine that works for me and thus my skin has improved greatly. I do get spots every now and again, but it's definitely not something I worry about on the daily as I did before. For those times when my skin isn't being great, or it's that time of the month, I usually resort face masks and some stronger anti-blemish treatment. 


Over the past year or so I've been in love with La Rosche Posay's Effeclar Duo treatment, as using it daily helps prevent spots and fade any scars I have leftover. When the off blemish does peep through, I just plop on Effeclar Duo on top and it's gone within a few days. A few months ago I ran out of my beloved tube, but instead of running out to buy another I decided to try out Khiel's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin Clearing Treatment ($30.00) (Phew, what a mouthful). I found the this does pretty much the same thing as La Rosche Posay's, with a bit more kick. I started off using it only on blemishes, but now I use it over the general areas where I usually breakout. It is quite drying though, so I tend to avoid any areas on my face where I have dry patches. It doesn't have a horrible smell and sinks into my skin quite fast. 

Although it's been doing a good job, I don't think it's good enough to replace my Effeclar Duo quite yet. I do however would recommend giving it a go if La Rosche Posay doesn't work for you/it's not so easy to find, or if you want something with the same effect just a bit stronger. I think people with sensitive skin need to be careful though as I don't think it's the most gentle product. Let me know if you've tried this out, and if you would like me to try out any other similar products.

2 comments :

  1. I love Khiel's but has never tried this product before, so it was great to read this review. Thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete